• Welcome Guest!

Welcome to the ABDLForums. As a guest you will have very limited access to the website and you will not be able to view majority of the sections of the website.

Benefits of becoming a member:

• Access to pretty much every section of the website (Other than VIP sections)
    • Ability to chat in general chat and other chats that will be added in the future
    • Ability to unlock achievements and new user groups that give you access to other parts of the forum and lift restrictions
      • First group that you can join is "Active Member" by getting 200 posts (replying to topics, or creating new threads)
    • and much much more! :)

ABDLtransgirlROSIE

Hey I’m a 30 year old mtf trans lady, I’m a long term diaper lover of at least ten years, as well as a beginner adult baby. I love to wear nappies aswel as use them for their intended purpose both wet/mess, I love to dress in baby clothes, drink from a bottle and suck on a dummy. Im hoping to find friends in the uk that I can talk to, maybe meet. Im looking to meet males as well as females. I’d love to find many friends I can explore more into the abdl lifestyle with. I hope to meet other fellow adult babies, diaper lovers as well as mummy’s and daddy’s. Im very genuine, easy going, discreet and polite.. manners cost nothing! I live in the United Kingdom , Kent, Thanet, Margate. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile, please message me and introduce yourselves, as well as follow my profile. ROSIE xx

EE0CD471-1AA2-492B-B191-4C0BFC9F16D6.jpeg