• Welcome Guest!

Welcome to the ABDLForums. As a guest you will have very limited access to the website and you will not be able to view majority of the sections of the website.

Benefits of becoming a member:

• Access to pretty much every section of the website (Other than VIP sections)
    • Ability to chat in general chat and other chats that will be added in the future
    • Ability to unlock achievements and new user groups that give you access to other parts of the forum and lift restrictions
      • First group that you can join is "Active Member" by getting 200 posts (replying to topics, or creating new threads)
    • and much much more! :)

We are back online

Alex

• Administrators

Hey all,

We are officially back online! If you have any suggestions for the site please let me know! :)

Enjoy!
Alex

• Administrators

Quick update. There is an issue with the video uploading system it is getting looked into. Hopefully will be fixed within the next couple of days.

• Administrators

The issue has been identified. Will be working on a fix when I wake up it has been a long day :)

• Administrators

Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to resolve the issue; I know what's wrong but I am not smart enough to fix it. So we're unable to automatically generate thumbnails for videos. Any videos that are uploaded will be forced to have am manually uploaded thumbnail which means that it will slow down uploads. 

I will probably start uploading later on today, if not, 100% tomorrow.

• Administrators

Another update this is unrelated to the issue that I've had previously which is still not fixed.

The current file upload limit is now 10GB we also have chunked uploads enabled so hopefully that should help with the website speed not being clogged up by uploads. 

• Administrators

One more update friends. Just finished coding an automation tool via python for uploading videos. Thousands of videos will be uploaded over the next 24 hours and probably more over the next few days as I still have over 3000 videos that I have not reviewed.

If you have any archives that you'd want me to upload please reach out! 

if they're unsorted it will take me some time to go through all of them but if you'd want help even further sort out the videos. Ex:

• [Gender]
    • [Nudity/No Nudity]
      • [Category]
        • All Videos (I can generate thumbnails myself)

Actual Example:

• Female
    • NN
      • ABDL Changing NN
        • Girl changing diaper.mp4
        • 2nd video.mp4
      • ABDL Pooping NN
        • Girl poops her diaper NN
    • Nude
      • ABDL Changing Nude
        • Girl changes her diaper and masturbates.mp4

Anyway, if there any updates I'll post them here.

Have a great day :)

• Administrators

Another update:

All the videos that I've sorted have been uploaded (aprox 3k) I still have over 3k videos to review but ima take some time off as this is very time consuming.

Once I've sorted all the videos I'll resume uploads. If you have any of your own videos you should consider sharing them...